Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Electrolux HUSH Happier at Home

I am or was a happy-go-lucky person. I didn't even know how to wash the dishes, clean the house, do the laundry or even cook! But ever since I became a mom and wife, I try my best to make sure that my hubby and baby are well taken cared. So I learned everything from cleaning, washing, baking, preparing and cooking. It just came naturally. Ganon yata talaga kapag mommy na. 

One thing I love doing is baking/cooking and preparing food and drinks. Ako pa man din yung tipong first try, almost perfect na! Kaya I am loving it more. The only thing that is preventing me to do so (always) is the lack of good kitchen appliances. I believe kasi na the food will be better if cooked the right way in the right kind of utensil or appliance. In example, when I was in college, I baked a cupcake using a Turbo machine. Imagine? Haha! Cupcake was delicious but it appeared not to be. Gets? It's not presentable but tastes good. Kasi, it was not baked properly in the right kind of oven. It'll be better sana if baked sa oven talaga. Diba?

So anyway, every time I prepare a meal or merienda, hubby always wants to have either juice, shake/smoothie or soda. But we are now trying to cut it off, I mean the soda, 'coz nawiwili masyado si baby. So NO to soda for now. Hubby's favorites are Country Time Pink Lemonade and the Kool Aid Strawberry. Minsan I would make them not as juice but shake. The thing is, I really seldom make them as shake 'coz little Johann doesn't like the noise. It's too loud that it scares him. Always yan! He would cry and run to his dad. I don't know nga eh, even the hand mixer nga takot 'cya. Oh well.

I have a recent discovery though. I present to you, The Electrolux Powermix Silent Blender. I researched and read most reviews regarding this amazing blender. IT DOES NOT SCARE BABIES OR TODDLERS! Why so? Well, as the name goes, "Silent Blender". 
Sooo Stylish!

Yezzz! We may have one those conventional blenders at home but the Powermix Silent Blender is really waaaaay better! It is 10x quieter than the average blender that we have. Powerful but Quiet, not to mention Neat and Stylish. What more can we ask for?

Things to love:
1. Easy to clean because Electrolux made the jug's inside smooth. Blades are removable too! So no left overs in the blades of the blender. (Ganyan yung luma naming blender! Magkakasugat ka muna bago mo malinis yung ilalim nung blade. Di kasi natatanggal. Hehe.)
Removable!

2. Any food that we blend will be pulled down to the blades since it has a triangular jug design. It creates a vortex effect that pulls it to the blades. We don't really have to worry with chunk of food stuck on the walls of our blender.
See the vortex? 

3. It's not only a blender but a mini chopper. It has an additional accessory to chop/grind. Plus, a fruit filter, so it would automatically separate the fresh fruit juice from it's seeds, pits or pulp. 
Fruit Filter

4. As mentioned, it is Quiet. It features a Sound Reduction System, a unique combination of reduced vibrations and airflow. Sound level - 80 dB (parang sound ng phone dial tone). It's that quiet! (Source)



5. And lastly, easy to use! You don't have to make pili of what button to press 'coz the only thing you need to control is the speed dial. From 0 - Pulse - Min - Max. 
Easy right? 

Is there anything we should/would hate? None! Besides, it is from a trusted brand, Electrolux.

Baby-Compatible.
Conversation-Compatible.

I am sure, weekends won't be the same again. It would be more fun, quieter and more relaxing having cool drinks and merienda or meals, hassle-free and scare-free, especially to my baby! Ooh! Did I also mention? Hubby is a bartender. Once in awhile, during Sundays, he would mix some drinks for us. It us our ultimate bonding session, alcohol/cocktail drinking. He would sometimes use our noisy blender in making mojito. It would be awesome if he'd do it noise-free!

Have a happy weekend everyone! :)

ELECTROLUX Official Website.
Follow ELECTROLUX in Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment