Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Right Brained Person

Hello everyone!

How was your weekend? If you'd ask me, it went well. Saturday midnight, well, technically, Sunday na pala yun. Sunday nang madaling-araw, I helped my brother-in-law's wife (bilas) with decorating the balloons. Mind you, I am expert with that. Haha! Not really expert pala, I know quite a few tricks in decorating balloons in parties!

So yeah, went to their house to organize and decorate the balloons. It was the Christening of my husband's nephew kasi. Honestly, I was not able to take photos of the event 'coz my camera is broken. In the process of having it fixed. So I am still waiting for them to upload the pics.

Anyhoo.. since I already mentioned about decorating balloons, I want to share to you some of the pics taken from 2 of the events happened last year.

Christening: Balloon Pacifier and Balloon Cloud

Christening Event

Christening: Balloon Arc

Christening: Balloon Pillars (small)

Christening: Experimenting Balloon Designs

1st Birthday: Swags, Balloonderitas, Balloon Arc

1st Birthday: Balloon Arc

1st Birthday: Don't you just love those balloons? It makes
the area better for a party. 

1st Birthday: Concept by me.

I am grateful of the talent I have. (Sabay, about me pala yung post ano? hehe.) I can be very creative in a lot of ways. I get excited everytime they ask me to help them in planning or decorating these for parties. God gave me this kind of talent and creativity, might as well share to others. These, by the way, were made/done for free. But if you want me to help you with decorating, it may come with a price ofcourse, but cheaper cyempre. :)

Aside from that pala, I am not only creative in decorating/planning designs for parties, I also apply my (being a right-brained-person) with editing and designing invites, souvenir stickers/cards etc.

Invite

Stub

Print out for the souvenir
Tarpaulin

Invite

I still have a few more in my external hard drive. I usually lend my help by editing/designing these (above) for them to use in the party itself. Plus, hindi yan bara-bara. I put my heart and mind into it ha! I want it to look nice din kasi. And if I'm not mistaken, my reputation is also at stake here. They know kasi that maganda ako gumawa ng mga ganito. Hihi. Unlike sa ibang nagpepersonalize, mejo template na kadalasan ang meron sila. Right?

Atleast though, I can say, I am still good at some things aside from being a mother and wife to Johann and John. :) These things also help and save me from the boredomness at home sometimes. Hihi.

If you want my help/services feel free to email me, message me or leave a comment. :)

Some backgrounds, designs, wallpapers used in making print outs above were from the internet websites which I was not able to recall/note. Credits to those who made those. But layout/design/edit are purely mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment