Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Melancholic Night

I feel a little gloomy tonight. :(

You know the feeling of wanting to do something but you just can't? I am feeling that at the moment and I have been feeling that since last year. May be, before Christmas pa.

Okay, to get it straight, my camera is broken. My Nikon D5100. Fell off the car by accident, while John's getting off too. Sabay silang bumaba ng sasakyan! We argued with the issue but it was already settled. Okay naman kami. Hehe. However, I feel so depressed. I was not able to take photos of us last Christmas.. Even New Year.. and the recent occassion, which was the Christening of hubby's nephew.

I miss my camera! :(

I checked where we can have it fixed. The only place authorized to do so (I think...) is the Columbia Digital in Megamall. Diagnostic fee is P5,000. If they need to change a part inside, another payment pa. We really can't prioritize that now because we still have a lot of things to buy/pay/save for pa. Huhu.

This is one of those times where in it pushes me to work na for an extra income. As you all know, I am a full time mommy and wife. We don't really have that much money to make it (the repairing of camera) on top of the list.

As John said to me, smile na daw ako, in time we'll have it fixed din. I was agitated a bit with the word "in time???"... parang ang tagal ng "in time" eh.. When John noticed that "troubled-look" of mine, he clarified that we'll have it fixed in the first half of this year. :)

Petix muna ang bunsong baby ko.



Do you know any place/store that is authorized to repair this kind of camera, Nikon D5100? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment