Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally!

I.have.been.suffering.from.a.molar.pain! Really! Years nadin ito, maybe two years. The pain actually comes and goes. Before, it was tolerable and I can just drink mefenamic acid for a few days and it's gone.

But last Thursday, it started to give me real pain as in mega pain. It was killing me! 1000mg of mefenamic acid is kind of OA na, but I had to drink that much because it was really painful.

Saturday and Sunday, I started asking for opinion from 2 friends. One was my close Kulasa friend, Iris, of Three Hand Star, and the other was Dominique, a dentistry student friend.

Iris and I had a conversation regarding how painful it was etc. It was a typical kwentuhan lang talaga when she mentioned her dentist. I was having second thoughts on him because he doesn't have a clinic here in south. He has a clinic in Manila though. I know he is good. Magaan din ang kamay. We would usually look for a dentist na magaan ang kamay, right? I know this for a fact because he was my dentist too. Not really officially but since I had him clean my teeth before a couple of times din, I consider him as my dentist. :)

I asked my partner in crime, Iris, to text Doc Glenn and ask for some info regarding my condition. She agreed.

The following day, I messaged Dominique, to ask some questions and shared to her what pain I'm going through with my tooth. With the series of question and answer, she concluded that the tooth is impacted. Well, I had a feeling too.. (goodness of researching in google). She recommended a dentist that has a clinic in Manila. Only to find out, it was the same dentist. After talking to her, I finally came to a decision that I will have my tooth extracted by Doc Glenn. Que se hodang Manila, gora padin! Full support pa! John and Johann went there with me. Hihi.

Had an appointment with him last Tuesday. Agad agad, the extraction was done in 30 - 40 minutes. Or maybe less. I requested it to be removed agad because I really can not take the pain anymore. He approved naman eh. Good thing, the tooth did not give him nor me a hard time.

Though, that night, while the anesthesia was wearing off, I had so much pain. I was crying like a baby. Di ko kinaya mga teh! Tagos hanggang buto.. hanggang ulo.. lahat na!! I had to double again the mg of the pain reliever plus more meds! hahaha. Overdose!

Now, it's not that painful anymore. Still has little pain but tolerable. I'll go back on Saturday to have my stitches removed. Will there be pain again? Hope not!

I am a happy person again! Haha. Having that kind of pain made me crazy as a B would be!

What I need to do now is to make ipon naman to have my lower left 3rd molar extracted too! The one removed was the lower right 3rd molar kasi eh.

Sooo now.. Where's the tooth fairy?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment