Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Blackberry 9900??

Sigh. I've been in this big hassle for quite some time now. I don't have a phone. It gave up on me! and yes, I do think that a cellphone is a one of the necessities in our lives right now. That's why I badly need one!

1. When I'm in the mall with John, we would sometimes do 2 things at the same time. Like kanina, he had to fall in line inside the bank to deposit money. While I went up at Globe Telecom to send/pay Gcash. Since sale sa SM Southmall, madaming people, so I told him to just wait for me in front of BDO instead of him going up to 3rd floor. When I went back to BDO, wala na siya don! (Isa din kasing makulit yun!) However, given that, that was the case. It's really a big hassle that I won't and I can't contact him kasi wala akong phone.

2. When I'm on the go, or if I'm going to meet up with friends, I really can't contact them also if I'm already in our meeting place or if there would be any changes or whatsoever.

and so on.. more on communication and pag-"kontak" talaga.

So now I'm on a saga.. huh? ano daw? hehe.. Well, I tried searching for good phones that I am targeting to buy.

Yes, iPhone 4 or 5 (if na-release na!), Samsung Galaxy S2 or Blackberry 9900.


iPhone 4


Samsung Galaxy S2


Blackberry 9900


For the past few days, I've been reading reviews regarding these phones however I'm still torn. Pwede bang those three nalang for Globe, Smart and Sun? Hehe. I still can't decide of which phone to buy. First, I really wanted iPhone 4. But a friend of mine introduced me to this new Samsung Galaxy S2, which is a good smartphone too. Then, just yesterday I read from a blog that there's this new phone again which is Blackberry 9900, which has cool new feature also.

Now what?

well.. I would have to read again some reviews about these phones. Read. Read. Read until I've decided!

Hmm.. How about you? What phone do you think I should buy?



1 comment: