Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Johann's 1st Birthday Prep Part 1


Oh yes! I am so back. I am not sure anyways if someone is reading my blog. Teehee!

I've been in hiatus. My son, Johann Lexer, turned 1 last October 13, 2011. I was so busy with all preparations and didn't have the mind and heart to go blogging. Sorry.

So, to make it up, I want to share all the preps done to make my son's Bday Party successful. Well, close to that! :)

My Checklist:


  • Theme
  • Color Theme
  • Venue
  • Invitations
  • Tarpaulin
  • Entertainment
  • Cake
  • Cupcakes
  • Food
  • Tables and Chairs
  • Guests
  • Souvenirs
  • Giveaways
  • Games and Prizes
  • Balloons
  • Photographer

THEME 

Well, months before my son's birthday, I was having a hard time thinking of what his party theme would be. Disney, Ben 10, Lego, Spongebob etc. So, I just told myself "bahala na!". Might as well go to Divisoria and buy goodies then decide what theme it would be. I asked my ninang to go with me. When we went there, laking gulat ko when I entered Divi Mall, (well, outside Divi Mall nga madami na! Pero iba padin sa loob nung mall) sumambulat talaga sakin ang ANGRY BIRDS stuff. As in everywhere you look, you'll never fail to see Angry Birds products. From school supplies to mugs to shirts and not to mention underwears! Yes! Nagkalat Angry Birds. Nauuso talaga! :) Right then and there, I chose Angry Birds to be my son's Party Theme. :)

Angru Birds


COLOR THEME

Since it was a baby boy's party, I decided to incorporate the colors with Angry Birds and pang-boy ofcourse. I chose Red, Yellow and Blue. Nahaluan lang ng kaunting Black and Green. Di din kasi maiwasan. :)

Color Wheel - chose the Primary Colors with part Green and Black


INVITATIONS

Since I am already an expert on this one, as always, I did the layout and design of the invitation. I just had it printed in Kameraworld, Alabang Town Center. 4R costs P7.50. P225 for 30 copies. :) Okay na sakin yung ganitong klase nang invitations. I don't want to spend to much on crafty invites. They'll just throw them away afterwards. Right? :)

Invitation


TARPAULIN

This is done by yours truly once again, layout and design . I had it printed at my cousin's. Free eh! hehe. 4.5ft x 6ft. No idea how much it would cost if printed outside. My cousin's husband is working in a printing company of some sort. So ayun! Bonggels! :) Naka-libre! hehe

Tarpaulin with tons of Johann's pictures. :)


ENTERTAINMENT

Months before the party, I've been googling regarding this. I wanted a clown nalang kasi, Johann doesn't really appreciate it much pa. He doesn't care about what kind of entertainment we're going to give his party. So yun! Clown nalang para maka-mura. Some how, atleast, makaka-pag-enjoy padin yung guest. Affordable pa! So regarding the clown, most party shops I asked, they offer clowns either P1,500 for a clown with assistant. P2,000 for a clown with balloon twisting etc. What I found is so affordable and entertaining din naman! Clown with acrobat for P2,600. Originally, P2,000 lang. However, since we live in Las Pinas, and their business is in Makati, they added P600. I got the clown in JODINAIRE or MJDINAIRE PARTY NEEDS AND SERVICES. I asked my guests naman if okay yung entertainment, they said okay naman daw and yun nga, entertaining naman! So, satisfied naman kami! :)

1 Clown and 2 Acrobats


Part 2.. to follow.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment