Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

S&R Early Bird Sale September 2013

I knooooow! It's been ages since! But i just had to share for some of you who are interested. 

S&R is currently having their Early Bird Sale, until today, Sept. 24. Then on September 25, 2013, it'll be their September Grand Sale or Member's Treat. 

Earlier today, Sept. 23, I went with my ninang to S&R. Since we are on a budget, I needed to list down all things i needed to buy. I also checked what items are already on sale. 

Look what I found:


Colgate Regular 145ml 4pcs/pack = P320.00


and also i found this:


Suave kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Funpack 4pcs/pack = P400.00


Sulit diba? I didn't plan really to buy anything, just to list down all items I was planning to buy and check what items are on sale. However, from what I experienced last march, madaling maubos yung Colgate 4pcs/pack. So I had to hoard. Hahaha. Will buy again on September 25 if they are still available. 

I'm so excited. I don't really know why, but grocery shopping has been my stress reliever kaya enjoy na enjoy ko. hahahaha!

See you there! Lapit na mag sale talaga! Be there by 6am or earlier! Hehehe. 


PS. I'm still using the ipad to blog. Kaya hirap padin ako. This post I had to do for others to know din, Hehehe. I miss blogging though.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment