Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Goodbye year of the Dragon! Hello Water Snake! :)

Source

If I am not mistaken, Snakes are in conflict with Tigers. I am a Fire Tiger. Hmmm.. According to a prediction for people in the year of the Tiger, this year won't go smooth for us. So better expect the unexpected. 2013 will be a poor year for us "daw".

But heck the kamalasan. Even if the prediction is negative, I better try to wake up everyday positively, end the day with a smile inspite of whatever will happen.

The nega energy will just attract more bad vibes that will make a day in my 2013 not so good. Ayoko maging domino effect ito na halos buong taon e negative.

Mantra for this year, Wake up positive. Sleep with a smile. Ignore all negative vibes. Be patient. Loosen up but don't crack.

Goodluck! Hehe.

Again, Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :)



Now... I want some tikoy!! #cravings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment