Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Bakasyon Grande!

I mentioned in my previous post that we (Johann and I), had a 'biglaang vacation' in Cavite. Honestly, we had fun! The weather that week was unfortunately and kind of not nice to the other parts of the Philippines however, in Cavite, it was freakin' cold.. as in 'brrrrr.. cold'. We liked it!

Doble doble pa ang blanket ni Kulit. 

See? Imagine how cold it was when we had a vacation there? It was 9am that time 'I think?' when I took that shot. 

Anyway, it was a blessing that I decided to take a vacation for a while. I'm certainly sure that Johann enjoyed his stay there. So many kids running and playing around. They were Ninang's nephews and niece'. Johann is not really used to seeing so many kids around that's why he got fond of them playing with him. 

Johann with the Peña kids.
Aside from these kids, Johann found a new friend through Ikay. She is my goddaughter's daughter. She's so adorable. She can count 1-10 na! As in she kept on reciting it over and over again! I am amazed that she can because Johann still can't. Well, he can, by saying it after I say it. He is 2yo, and she's only 1yo. (Iba talaga kapag maraming kasama sa bahay...lalo pag madaldal).

Johann and Ikay. 
We went there ng Wednesday then we went home the following week, Wednesday din. Hubby missed us so much daw that he had to bribe 'yata' his sister and parents to accompany him in picking us up. Apurado masyado ze husband. He even wanted to pick us up ng Sunday but I don't want to go home that day and that early 'coz it was fiesta. We adjusted it to Wednesday. Hihi.

I am thankful because Johann learned few words while we were there. As for me, cyempre I had a peace of mind and was able to relax a bit.

I will surely miss Cavite and of course my ninang. We are very close you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment