Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The J.Co Craze

I am craving right now! For donuts! Paano ba naman ako papayat neto? All I think about is food!

Last time, when I went out with my bestfriend, May, I told her that I want to try those donuts from J.Co. I have been seeing my friends' photos from Facebook and Instagram showing yummy donuts from J.Co. Aside from those good looking tasty treats on the photos, is the long line of people. They must really be good! So, I got curious, that I want to have that experience too!

J.Co
Since we were in ATC lunch time palang, we had all the time to catch up with each other, to eat lunch nang hindi nagmamadali, and to stroll around. Passed by Daiso Japan Home Center to buy some stuff and decided to buy donuts before going home.

With May
Waiting for our turn
And as expected, people are lining up waiting for their turn to order. Line was not that long compared to what I saw in my friends' photos. May be because it was still early, all the other peeps are still in school or office.

There were a lot of choices! Was not able to take more pictures because I was too busy thinking of what flavors to buy. Hihi. But I went for Alcapone, Oreology, Avocado and Jcoppuccino/Jcoccinno (I forgot). I like most was the Avocado. Too bad, I only ordered 1 of that flavor. Next time nalang!

Very nice packaging. 
Alabang, Muntinlupa is a no-plastic city already, so this packaging of J.Co is very nice and handy. I like it!

Avocado, Jcoccino/Jcoppuccino, Oreology and Alcapone
I love the donuts! I want to try the other flavors! Will ask John to go with me mamaya! Haha! Excited? #cravings

What I posted in my Instagram. Follow me!

Ground Floor, The Gardens (Expansion Wing)
Tel. nos.: 403-0049 / 511-0540
Mon - Thurs: 11am - 9pm
Fri - Sun: 10am - 10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment