Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lunch Date with Twin!

Hiyee!

Yesterday, my best friend/twin, May, and I decided to have a lunch date. It has been 3-4 months I think, since we last saw each other. Take note, we live in the same village ah! Hehe.. She has been busy with work, ako naman, been sick, been busy and our free time just doesn't jive. Buti nalang, we were both free yesterday.

That's my twinee May @ Chili's.

We had lunch in Chili's Alabang Town Center. It was our first time to eat there. Food was really great. We ordered Triple Dipper, it is like a platter that consists of Chicken Crispers, Wings Over Buffalo and Southwestern Eggrols. I am a whatever foodie so I loved all three! Hehehe. Then we also ordered Grilled Shrimp Alfredo Pasta with Mushrooms as added topping. I love anything with shrimp and mushroom. So yeah, I liked, no, loved the pasta as well.

Top Left: Triple Dipper, Top Right: Grilled Shrimp Alfredo Pasta with Mushrooms
Bottom Left: Logo, Bottom Center: BlodyMary, Bottom Right: Zombie

We wanted to make sulit of our lunch date and since we needed to go home just before the sun sets, we ordered alcohol/cocktail. Yez!! sa tanghali po yan. Haha! Mine was BloodyMary and May ordered Zombie. We didn't finish drinking it eh because we were sooo full already. We spent 3 hours yata eating and chikahan.

I had a great time kasi kwentuhan galore kaming dalawa. That's actually our usual naman so, nothing new. Hehe.

In the bus on our way home. Oily and ngarag na! Hehe.
Missed her so yesterday was a blast.



Chili's Alabang Town Center
LGF, Corte de Las Palmas Expansion, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
Tel no.: 846-2647

No comments:

Post a Comment