Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Great Finds 1!

I am a sucker for home organizing stuff. Post its, notepads, utility boxes, boxes with dividers, baskets etc. Since our house is so cluttered, I really need those! Hehe. And did I mention, my mind is cluttered too? Haha! That's why may post its and notepads.. I love to list my thoughts! :D

Believe it or not, I can be soooo organized at times, pero pag nagmamadali, I tend to put things anywhere nalang. However, may cycle cya, once I notice that it is so messy already, back to linis, ligpit and organize na.

So anyway, I passed by Daiso Japan Home Center in ATC last Monday. Here are the things I bought:

Toothbrush holder with cup
see? mga pang organize ng kung anik-anik.
May, my bestfriend, bought this liquid soap. I got inggit, I bought two, to try. Hehe.
Mabango cya infairness and soft sa skin.
Handy Medicine Organizer for me. John already has his, ako naman.
Rack with stand. 
Basket for whatevers
Those are really cheap! Great finds too! 



Q: What are your recent loots/finds?
     Would you prefer the cheap ones or the expensive ones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment