Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Home Improvement 1


Hello!

I just want to make kwento to you guys about my son Johann. I have said it before in one of my previous post that Johann is a hand full. But it is okay. Lalaki kasi, napaka-likot. He usually plays with anything shiny or colorful. I am trying my best not to make him sanay with that habit. Pero minsan, di talaga masuway. He usually picks the stuff on the dresser. Either cologne, perfume bottles, etc. Tatakot kami na baka mabasag and ma-tibo (mapasukan ng bubog yung paa) si Johann. Plus most perfume we have are expensive. Wala kaming pera pambili ulit. Haha! 

I was cleaning the other day, and took a picture of the dresser. Well, we have the antique dresser with heart mirror. Medyo open talaga sya so easy access for my baby. As you can see also, medyo madami dami rin ang pwede nyang maabot or makuha jan. Just don't mind the messiness of the dresser. I was cleaning eh. Pinunasan ko sila isa isa.. Hehe.

Sorry for the kalat. Hehe.
The day after I cleaned the dresser, I tried checking for ideas online, that I can apply so that it won't be so makalat anymore and for Johann not to reach those stuff you saw above. I remembered that before, when we bought something in Ace Hardware, I saw this aisle where they have laminated wood planks. So, I checked the website. There were limited planks in their website eh, no prices too. I decided to call them nalang. The person who answered gave the phone to a guy who is assigned in that aisle. He was very helpful. He even provided me with better ideas and not to mention prices of each. Take note: sa phone lang yun ha. I asked his name and told him we'd drop by later that afternoon.

John and Johann accompanied me in going to Ace Hardware. I looked for the guy I talked to. He assisted us with all our needs. He was very informative too with the products we were looking for. From the plank, to the light bulb, to the telephone shower, to mirror brackets etc. I wonder if all the people in Ace Hardware are that helpful. May be because the last time I was there, I was assisted properly din naman. I am very thankful for that guy in AH. 

We installed the plank the following day. And look who helped us do so. We have a little handy helper at home. He even used his toy hammer. Hehe.

My little handy helper and my Handy Manny (Johnny) . Haha.
First try.
I finished installing the plank. John had to go to work na kasi. I can also be a carpenter you know. I placed hooks under the plank for the clothes and for my necklaces. I bought hooks that can be hammered on a concrete wall. I am so amazed 'coz it can hold up to 15kg. I was initially planning to buy hooks that can be placed on the wall using adhesive. It is not reliable pala for clothes. Good thing this guy from AH suggested we use the hooks for concrete. And viola!

Actual stuff we placed on the plank. Plus the hooks under the plank.

I was actually teasing Johann: "Haha, you can't reach them anymore, baby." Johann keeps on smiling lang, while trying to reach the top. Then after a while he said "Mama, di abot baby." Hehe..

Pero wag kayo! Kanina lang, I saw him dragging his chair, trying to reach the powder puff. Haha! Persistent! :)

Q: Any home improvements you know? Wanna share? :)

2nd Floor, West Wing, Alabang - Zapote Road, Las PiƱas City
Tel Nos.: 806 - 7444 / 806 - 7293


No comments:

Post a Comment