Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Truth About My Weight

Hello! Today's Sunday. My mag-ama went out for a basketball game. John kasi would always play basketball kapag Sunday, sinama nya si Johann. Perfect time for me to blog! :)

I just want to share to you (if I have readers. lol.) some things about me and my weight.

When I was dalaga, I was thinner. Chubby, but thinner, compared now. My height is 5"1" and my weight before is from 115lbs to 118lbs. It even went down to 108lbs to 110lbs but average would be the first weight I mentioned. I fit a size Medium in most of the clothes. Large kapag masikip sa arms. Sa arms kasi talaga nagkakatalo. I have brusko arms so if Medium ang damit pero masikip sa arms, I change it to Large. So yeah, Medium to Large ako. Get the picture?











I really looked young, pretty and blooming then. Kasi comfortable ako sa everything. Clothes, face, tummy not showing etc. Now kasi, I feel bloated, fat, parang my clothes kept on shrinking on me na hindi na ako kasya sakanila. Haha!

When I got pregnant, I was not that fat. I gained weight but not too much, so I figured, mabilis babalik ang katawan ko. Johann was not that big din when I had him. First few months, I was a typical na nanganak. Still the same weight when I was pregnant. But as months passed, I gained and gained.

Preggy. 6-7 months na yata ako nyan. 

I am a stay-at-home mommy. Johann's malikot but I make it bawi sa food intake lagi. When I am depressed or stressed, I eat. When I am pagod, I eat. When I am happy, I still eat! Haha. No exercise.

Honestly, that is may be one reason why I seldom go out. I am so conscious of how I look and how I weigh. I get ill-tempered that I can't wear any nice clothes anymore 'coz hindi na kasya yung mga luma kong damit. I also seldom buy clothes that's why I have only a number to choose from. I am not kasi a type of person na would wear sexy clothes or fitted clothes kahit mataba. May iba kasi, mukhang suman sa damit if they wear uber fitted eh. No offense meant to those who wear clothes like that. It's just that it is not me. I am not comfortable with that eh.

I enrolled back to boxing and even gym. (Dati pala, kaya ako payat kasi, nagboboxing ako sa Elorde and nagggym ako sa Fitness First. Sarado na kasi Elorde sa SM Southmall kaya nakakatamad na sa malayo magboxing.) Anyway, I enrolled in a boxing gym located in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang. 4 months ako naka-enroll. Come 4th month, medyo tinatamad nako. Lost few pounds. But ever since I stopped, I gained again. I have been telling John, if I really want to lose weight, dapat consistent ang gym ko. Since I am not enrolled anymore, pano ako magwowork out? Sis in law ko kasi, payat na. Pero it took her more than 2 years din, bago na maintain yung figure. Kasi, hindi natatanggal gym nya. There would be times na she's lazy to go but atleast, anytime, she can come back. That's what I want. Pero siyempre, we're not that mayaman naman. So dapat, once enrolled, sulitin. Which I didn't.

Why am I gaining? It is because I am a rice person. Take note. I eat lunch and dinner. Twice lang ha? Pero since I eat rice, I keep on gaining weight. Usually pa kasi, 1 and half cup rice ako. Haha! If masarap ulam, hanggang 2 cups. lol. In between meals, I seldom eat. Pero if eat usually fatty food. Ice cream, chocolate, sweets, or junk food. Diba? Sino ba naman di tataba non?

However, there are people who I really idolize for their dedication in losing weight. They are Mommy Fleur, Mommy Cheryll, Tina de Guzman and Joanne Avila (friends of mine) and Marie Flores (also a friend). I have been observing them for almost 2-3 months now. They are losing weight. Kailangan talaga ang mind set. San ba nakakabili non? Pa-order nga ako.

I tend to be tamad talaga kasi at times. Pero as I said, I need my mind to be set in order for me to get back into my dalaga weight. Exercise, eat well and control.

Ate Che of Out of The Box Ideas, told me, I should reveal, make kwento and blog it so the whole world (lol. daming readers?) will witness this. Para mag-pursige ako magpapayat. I will start again tomorrow. Jogging, diet and control. No rice, no sweets etc.

Will update what and how I am doing about this project me, soon! :)

Current weight: 145lbs. Kapag busog, 148lbs. Haha! :D

1 comment:

  1. Honey!!!

    Go go go! Replied to you on fb! I promise you, when you set your goals, and have a mind set na about it, you will not regret this. Sabi ko nga this will be the best decision ever. <3!!


    Marie

    ReplyDelete