Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mag-Ama Lunching Out

It is our "laba-day" today. Meaning, John and I have to do the laundry. John started while I cleaned the room, the sala and dining. Then my sis-in-law called. She's inviting us to have lunch with them. It's their tito's despedida lunch. Tito Mon is going back to the US and his flight, I think, is tonight.

I told John that I'll finish doing the laundry nalang and sila nalang ang sumama. I really wanted to go but we can't leave the laundry when it has already been started. It's okay lang pati sakin.

Here's the photo of my mag-ama.

John's Shirt: SM Dept. Store.
John's Pants: Lee
My camera shy little boy.
Shirt: Bradley
Pants: Gingersnaps
Shoes: Converse
I texted John, sabi ko pasalubong. I want JCo Donuts. And look what he bought. Hehe. Johann was excited to eat na when they arrived home. Eh ako din, excited? Haha! So a dozen minus 3. You do the math. Lol. :) 

I have a new favorite flavor. Tiramisu and Avocado. Im'ma try other flavors next time.
Johann's a little tired so now, he's sleeping as I type this. Hehe. 


Ground Floor, The Gardens (Expansion Wing)
Tel. nos.: 403-0049 / 511-0540
Mon - Thurs: 11am - 9pm
Fri - Sun: 10am - 10pm


2 comments:

  1. Your little boy is sooo cute. Mukha ngang mahiyain.:)

    I have yet to taste J.Co donuts but I have been hearing raves about it. Hmmm, ma-request nga yan as pasalubong one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. Oo. Mahiyain yan kapag may ibang tao. Hehe. Pero pag kami kami lang, mejo or super harot.. :)

      Yep, you should try J.Co. Masarap! :)

      Delete