Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Security Pillow

I have a question to those who have kids. Do you have a kid or kids that has/have a security anything? Like, security blanket, pillow, stuffed toy, etc. I do!

When I was in college, there was a bazaar in school where a lot of things are being sold. I was sooo into Monokuro Boo at that time, that when I saw a beaded pillow of MB, I grabbed it and bought it. Utang pa nga ata yun noon sa friend ko. Haha! Anyway, when was that? 6-7 years ago?? or more pa?? Haha.

When I became a mom, I used that beaded pillow as blanket to Johann.

He is 4 months in this photo. See? perfect for kumot si Monokuro Boo. 
Now, he really can't sleep without that pillow. He gets cranky kapag antok na antok na siya then hindi pa niya hawak yung pillow. Everytime we have long travels, need namin kasama si pillow. In short, he can't let it go.

My only fear lang is, baka masira si pillow, then always cranky na si baby.. What will I do?? Huhu.

Alam nyo ba?! Niretoke na yung pillow! It's soooo manipis na kasi, it can tear apart anytime na noon, since nandito si ninang ko before and magaling siya manahi, inayos nya yung pillow so medyo makapal na yung tela nya. But, what if, ma-tear apart bigla?? Haay.

Oh well.. Look at Johann. What he does is, he rubs the snout of the pillow with his fingers.. Orrrr, he rubs the snout with his snout este nose or lips. Haha.. Addict lang!

Fell asleep while rubbing the snout. Hihi. :)
I am just wondering, on what age kaya ma-lelet go ni Johann yang pillow na yan? Hmmm.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment