Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Potty Training

Yez! It is already midnight, and I am talking about potty training. Well, in my boy's age, he is suppose to be telling us, adults, already whether he is going to pee or poo. I am actually having a hard time in doing so because, everytime we talk to him about that, may be at the back of his mind, he thinks we are just joking or playing with him.

We always tell or ask Johann: "Baby, tell mama or papa if you're going to poopoo okay?" or "Are you going to weewee?" That's our scenario everyday. If we remove his diapers, maya maya, naghahabulan na kami 'coz Johann peed somewhere in the house, even pooped! He would tell us palagi, pero after he does something na. Lalapit yan sakin, "Mama, weewee." or "Mama, poopoo." Yun pala, tapos na! ehehe.

We didn't want to force him to do so kasi syempre, baka ma-pressure. Lalong hindi na magsabi. He would pee naman on the toilet every night before sleeping eh. Pero poo, hindi talaga.

However, earlier, before sleeping, he told me repeatedly, "Mama, poopoo baby." At first, I thought he was bluffing. He seldoms do that to us kasi. But, it seemed to me na parang seryoso ata tong baby ko. So I went with him sa cr and made alalay to him on the toilet bowl.

It took us around 10-15 minutes before he finally and successfully did it. Hehe. Yes, it was a success for me as a parent and also for him.

I just hope he continues telling us padin whether he is going to pee or poo. Baka one time big time lang ngayon eh. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats, sis! He's a big boy na talaga! I'm a new follower pala. I'm also a mommy blogger, I'd appreciate it if you check out my blog. Hehehehe!

    http://kimchiimommyblogs.blogspot.com

    Thanks, sis! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis! Big boy na nga! Wag lang sana magbinata agad agad.. haha.. :) Thanks!

      Delete