Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Greener Selection

In my previous post, regarding Mango Papaya Vinaigrette, well, it was perfect for salad! I tried it kaninang dinner. At first, if you'll taste the vinaigrette lang, para siyang tangy or maasim. But if you put it on salad, masarap siya.

I bought Dole Greener Selection salad. I want to prepare the salad personally sana. I mean, prepare it from scratch. However, I want to try first the two dressings we have here at home. One is the Caesar Salad Dressing which I bought at S&R. The other one is the dressing/vinaigrette I made kanina.

Greens with maling and belcube cheese. Plus the mango papaya vinaigrette. Yummy!
Since I want a taste of something different aside sa greens lang, I added few bits of maling. Just enough to satisfy my taste buds. Also, for additional flavor, I added 2 Belcube Creamy Ham Flavored Cheese by Laughing Cow. It was soooo good!

The Belcube Creamy Cheese is actually a spread. 2 cubes of cheese is not bad naman siguro diba? I'm starting this diet palang naman. Para di mabigla.. If my tummy is sanay na with these greens, tsaka ko na siguro itotodo.

I will have no rice in my diet. Promise. No cheat day yet, because I want to lose weight agad. Full effort ito! :) Next time na ako magcheacheat day kapag payat nako! hihi.

Anyway, you should try it. Salad with bits of maling and laughing cow belcube cheese. It's not really light nor heavy meal. Just right. Atleast, it's a start. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment