Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bummer!!!

Haay.. This is what I'm daunting about. Remember my supposed to be Project 184 thing? Well, I lost track already since I don't have a laptop with me for the past few weeks. My camera too is not with me. So it's very impossible already to fill up the spaces. It's not an everyday photo thing anymore.

Darn! I'm such a bummer!

I really wanted to continue doing it, but knowing that I missed a lot of days taking photos of things in my everyday life, I give up already.

Stressful kasi magisip, na stressed ako, dahil sa bagay na ito. Gets? Basta yun na!

Taking photos of everyday stuff is not for me I guess. But I'm still into photography ha! Just don't get me wrong.

My mind is not really set for that kind of things lalo;
 1. Isa lang camera ko
 2. Hiniram pa laptop ko
 3. Damn internet connection is irritating me also
 4. May alaga akong baby
 5. May alaga akong malaking baby (hubby ko)

hehe.. Next time maybe! I'll try my luck again! :)

No more negga thoughts! :)

1 comment:

  1. "Stressful kasi magisip, na stressed ako, dahil sa bagay na ito. Gets? Basta yun na!" - ikaw!

    Haha! Laughtrip ka partner. (--,)

    ReplyDelete