Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Project this 2011..

Last year 2010... No! Before 2010 pala, I was inspired by a friend to take some 365 photos and post it in Flickr. It is called "Project 365". I started it, however, I was not able to continue doing it. Maybe because I was so busy with work and I just had a dilemma early that year (2010).

I really like to continue it this year but it's already mid-year right? And my excuse this year is that I am so pre-occupied with my baby that I always forget to bring my camera. Yeah. That's my lame excuse. Haha!

Oh well. Earlier while I was outside, smoking (yeah, I smoke), I thought, maybe this is the right time to continue "Project 365" but instead, it would be like "Photo of the Day" or "Project 365 and a half". Haha. I'll think of a better name for this project.

It would be one of my goal, to finish, the half of it this year.

Bye the way, this project is actually taking random pictures of just about anything under the sun everyday for the whole year. One picture for a day. Just like what I said parang "Photo of the Day" type of project. One can tell his/her story about that photo or let the photo speak for itself. :)

I'll start July 1. For the meantime, I will just start editing my template and watermark/signature, so my pictures would have uniformity.

I am so excited in doing this. :) Wish me luck though. I want to make this happen. :)

1 comment:

  1. in fairness partner, magandang project nga to. ;) kita ko na yung dalawang pics mo. ipagpatuloy mo lang. interesting naman. :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete