Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hibernating

Hmm.. I have been hibernating for the past months. I seldom go to malls. Nagagalit na nga si John sakin kasi minsan gusto nya lumabas, tapos ayoko. I just go to the Supermarket sa mall, kung mag-ggrocery. But aside from that, wala nang reason. I have missed quite few Sunday Masses also. I seldom visit my in-laws too. Hibernate kung hibernate!

The reason is..................... I super gained weight. As in! From 118lbs, my weight now is 145lbs. Haha! Well, at first, I do understand kasi diba I got pregnant, and now I have Johann. Well, it's been 9 months already but I'm not getting any thinner, only thicker. Lol. Labo. You know whata I mean.

However, I really thought of this few weeks before... I have to go to the gym!

After a few talks with Fitness First's consultant, I thought I won't be able to go to the gym anymore because of how pricey FF is. Hmmm.. in my case daw, since I was a former member of FF (year 2008 yata), P2,300+ monthly ko. From P2,500+, he made it P2,300+. But I have to be in 18 months contract. Well, I declined it, but I still text the consultant if he could make it 1 year only. Hindi daw talaga pwede. So, I stopped bugging him. Good thing I stopped!

I decided to go back to boxing in Elorde. Pero wala na yung Elorde sa Southmall. Nearest would be in Starmall, Verdant Las Pinas. Monthly would be P3,000 for pure boxing only, No gym included. Too pricey for boxing only. Eh dati 2k something lang, you can use their weights also.. (Sa Southmall) Oh well.

My hopes were down already, but I still tried checking for other options 'till I inquired in Slimmer's World. Was able to talk to their consultant, and they gave me P4,900 for 6 months.

And yes, I'm now working out in Slimmer's World Filinvest, Alabang. Well, if I'd compare, FF's equipments are the best! But, both just give equal benefits. Machines lang naman pinagkaiba nila. If I workout on both, I'll loose weight on both. Pero, cheaper/affordable rates ng Slimmer's, so I'd go for their gym and not at FF, na obliged ka pa to pay P2,300+ per month for 18 months. Daba? :)

So after few more weeks, I'll come out of my lungga na and will stop hibernating! hehe. Just give me time. It's just too difficult for me to go outside in this huge body. Haha! Insecurities! Hmm.. That's me eh. I'm not sanay to be in discomfort wearing tight clothes etc. And I'm already irritated of people saying I'm mataba now. So yeah, it's freaking me out kaya I was desperate to enroll in a gym. And I'm thankful for Slimmer's.

More updates next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kailangan tuloy kitang makita partner. Di kaya nagoover-react ka lang? Parang di ko maisip. Oh well. I'll see you soon. ;) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete