Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Divisoria!

Last two weeks, my Ninang-of-all, visited me and Johann. It was a surprise kasi she was trying to contact me pala, unfortunately, I don't have a cellphone. Sira kasi! Anyway, that's another story. Ninang told me that she wanted to visit me na talaga, also she wanted to accompany me to Divisoria. We planned this divisoria trip for first week of August. Hindi lang talaga natuloy because of some things.

It was Friday when she got here. The next day, Saturday, we went to Divi with his nephew, Gian.

On our way to Divisoria Mall..

Sidewalk vendors..



Angry Birds stuff!! Nakakalula sa dami..


When I'm in Divisoria, para akong nakawala sa hawla! For real! Bili dito, bili doon. However, that time, I concentrated on the priority things I needed to buy. Those are giveaways/prizes for Johann's birthday.

Look at the plastic bags. Ganyan kadami pinamili ko. I won't reveal the things I bought muna. These are for Johann's birthday eh! hehe..

Stuff we bought.


Gian, Ninang's nephew.

Doodling..

My Ninang and Gian.

Ofcourse, Me!

Tapa King, near LaSalle, Taft.


Taft Ave.
We were so hungry na. We left Divisoria at around 6:45pm already. We decided to stop over Tapa King @ Estrada St., Taft Ave. I missed this place. One of our favorite places in having lunch during my college days. :)

Anyway, we got home around 10pm already. It was one exhausting day. I enjoyed it though. Had a lot of loots.

Will go back to Divisoria with John naman this September. Excited much? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment