Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Uso ba ang sakit?

Last 2 weeks, Monday, my baby Johann had diarrhea. We went to his pedia and he was given antibiotics and some other medications. Two days after, he had cough and colds plus fever. Thursday naman, ako nilagnat ng bongga, because of cough and colds din. I got better the next day. In Johann's case, on/off yung fever nya. So by Sunday we already rushed him to the hospital. John and I were afraid that he might have dengue. So we had Johann's blood checked in Perpetual Help, Las Pinas. Good thing he's okay. Negative siya sa dengue. However, since he has cough and colds, the doctor gave us medication. One of those would be inhaled through a nebulizer. Johann doesn't have asthma ah. It's just that, a nebulizer would make him breathe better.

So far, both of us are better na. I'm glad that somehow hindi na masyado inuubo baby ko at ako.

When I checked FB, I noticed that a lot of my friends are sick too. I'm not sure if it's because of the weather or something, but I hope they're better already.

Kaya Ingat lagi sa sakit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment