Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am an artist...

Hmm.. Some people don't know is that I am an artist. I take photographs, I edit videos, I graphic-design, etc. These are just some of the things I love to do when I was in college. After college, I still love doing these however, there is a very long story why I took a different job line. It actually lessened, I mean, what I do love the most.

And then, I got pregnant. Well, I soooo love being a mom to my one and only son, but sometimes, I miss doing those things I loved and still love.

Yes, I do take photos still but, mostly just random pics of everyday life, and not in a professional way. You know, something that has more meaning into it, or something that has concept and all that. I know for my self that there is still one rule in being an artist, "THERE ARE NO RULES."

I do miss editing videos as well. Even segment/commercials of TV shows. I miss ABS-CBN. Really.

Haay.. Once I recover in being a mom, cyempre kahit ilang months nadin yun, I'm still struggling since there are a lot of milestones na I experience with my baby, I will soon get back to what I have left off. That is being an artist. Graphic design man yan, video editor, photographer or the like.




No comments:

Post a Comment