Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Johann is Sick..

Hmm.. yes he is. Two Sundays ago, Johann had fever. I was a little worried because earlier that day, my hubby, John, and Johann went for a Sunday mass and it was raining then. That was Mother's day by the way. I didn't went to mass since I was so dizzy and I had a hangover. Anyhoooo... like my Ninang said to me, mas okay pa yata ang hamog kesa sa ambon. Especially that Johann is still a baby. I made him drink Tempra.. 


Monday came.. still he had fever.. He was also very quiet that time. So very unusual for him. I said to John, if his fever will not go by afternoon, early in the morning the next day we will go to the clinic near us. That afternoon, his fever was gone. But Tuesday morning, he is hot again and his cough and colds got even worse. So I decided to bring him to Dr. Tatlonghari. His pedia checked him out and asked me to let Johann's blood to be tested. Sadly, it turned pa na low blood si Johann so he gave us prescription of Iron Vitamin B Complex. However, we still have some tests to do.. Like X-ray.. 


When we got the result.. Good thing, Dr. Tatlonghari told us that there's no need to worry much because, Johann has strong lungs so far. It's just that there's this infection. So we have to give him antibiotics and then we'll see after 7 days. He gave us Ceclobid as Johann's antibiotics. 


Tomorrow would be the 7th day. I hope Johann's better. So far, he looks like he is.. Hehe.. 


Johann.... Mommy's not sanay pa naman to see you quiet everytime you have fever. Sana you're better na. And NO to any sakit na ha??






2 comments:

  1. oh no. kamusta na si johann? better? hope he's better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay na si Johann.. :) He is better.. Mejo may cough and colds pa.. pero pawala na.. :) buti nalang kamo.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete