Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Night Out!

I had fun last night. I went out with my in-laws (Mami Lina, Ate Jaq, Ate Jehn and the kids (JB, Elaine & Ehyrel)). It was actually just out of the blue when they asked me if I could join them. Ako naman si excited so I immediately went home, waited for my mom to clean herself up to take care of Johann so that I could go gimik with my in-laws..

They didn't want to eat just somewhere.. especially yung mga places wherein they offer meals. They wanted lite foods lang like mga pika-pika or ihaw-ihaw. BF Pque is the place to be in our case. Aguirre Rd. is a long streak of road where a lot of establishments are present. We had a lot of choices.. We even thought of eating @ Tav Asia where John is working as a Bartender. However, we chose to look for a place with better ambiance since we have children with us.. Last three choices were Laiya Bar & Grill, Central and Tides. There were a lot of peeps in Laiya and Central so we decided to eat @ Tides.

It's not my first time there. Gimikan din namin yung place na yun. But, those were my inuman days. So haven't tried a lot of their menu. At first you'll think na the place is for pure inuman. Well, the place is just right for us padin naman since there is an area there where in hindi naman super nakakahiyang may kasama kaming kiddos.

The food's okay naman. We actually ordered Buffalo Fries, Sizzling Tofu, Buffalo Chicken Wings, BBQ, Isaw ng Manok and Baboy. The kids ordered additional rice while Ate Jehn and I ordered additional Tanduay Ice. Sulit nadin lahat.. Not lugi at all.. :)

A little bit of kwentuhan ofcourse and a little bit of road trip.. :) Even if we just ate there, I enjoyed it because we seldom do that. Yung tipong night out lang na out of the blue pang dinecide. I just can't go out with them all the time kasi I need to prioritize Johann first.





No comments:

Post a Comment