Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Japanese Fooood!!

In FB, I saw a photo of a friend eating sushi and maki... Now, I'm craving for makiiii.. all kinds! yay!

Last time when John, Johann and I went to SM Southmall. I really asked if they already have Tempura Japanese Grill, (because if I remember it right, I saw it in the net that they have a branch in SM), however, the girl in Information said wala daw. So we just went straight to Karate Kid to order California Maki and Takoyaki. Well, it's not what I really wanted. However, just to satisfy myself of what I wanted, I just tried to enjoy eating them.

California Maki in Karate Kid is just average. Nothing special about its taste. Wishing for Firecracker Crisp sana or Uncle Sam's Maki.. or other Maki specialties... kaso walaaaa.. :(

Yay. Talk about addiction. hehe. One of these days, I will just order maki in RedKimono or elsewhere for delivery. :)

Japanice! :)

Note: No photo by the way. When we got back home, the maki and takoyaki that I ordered went straight to my tummy... NomNomNomNom... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment