Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ultimate Challenge for 2013

I know most of you have New Year's Resolution right? Well, I do too. I have a lot actually. Hihi.. However, this year, I want to challenge myself with blogging more often than I used to.

FYI, I have been blogging since highschool. I usually and literally make kwento of what happened that day. How I felt that day or what I accomplished that day. Before, I make poems of some sort. Always yun! And then I blog about it. I stopped blogging during the fun times in College. I wished I didn't stop because college would be the most interesting part of my life.

Now, I am a wife and mom. Not that I'm saying, my life's boring. It's just that, I am a stay-at-home mom. Everyday experience is always something new but, I don't know why I don't blog about them. For me, it's bitin kasi. I get to share a lot if I go out. Eh the thing is, I/We seldom go out.

So, my challenge for myself is to blog more often. This is my ULTIMATE challenge/NY Resolution for 2013.

Goodluck with that! Hehe.

Question: How about you, what is New Year's Resolution?
                 What is the challenge you want to give yourself for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment