Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Planning My 2013

Before the year ended last year 2012, I decided to buy a 2013 planner. I tried searching for a perfect planner to carry around. I have had planners before that are too bulky to put in my everyday bag so, I had to leave them at home which came to a point that some of those planners have been forgotten as the months passed.

I bought a Paulo Coelho: Transformations Day Planner 2013 in National Bookstore for P495.00. Not bad. It is a colorful planner. I really like it because of it's simplicity and handiness. It's just like a typical notebook which you can put in your bag and bring everyday. :)

The planner is so ponder-y. Why? Because as you turn the page, there's a quote from Coelho's works. It makes me want to ponder on things thru the quotations.

However, come December, during our Christmas party (with Tarat), Yveth, who actually picked my name, gave me a planner. It is the Navi 2013: Your Life Navigator planner. It's simple too and handy, not as handy as Coelho's though.

Since it was given to me by a friend, I don't want to not use it. Ayoko naman sayangin siyempre. So, I really thought of how I'd maximize both things I have without disregarding the other one.

I decided to make the Coelho planner as my everyday planner. I put the things needed to be done and also I use it as a diary of some sort. Well, I usually write in my planner the things that happened in a certain day. Teehee!

Anyway, as for the other planner, I put the list of things of anything. List of what I need to buy, what I want to blog, and list of what I actually spent for the day.

Both planners so far are being used in such way. I don't want to waste what a friend has given me and certainly the thing I bought.

As for 2013... Goodluck! May these planners be good tools for me to accomplish things in this year. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment