Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Positivity!

I have been following, reading someone's blog since I've been a mommy. Well, I have been reading people's blogs but there is a certain person I always check everyday! Hehe. Stalker lang ang dating. But no, and I don't know. I was searching kasi something before in google when I stumbled on Mommy Fleur's blog. I got hooked because she's a fun mommy and blogger. So everyday, I check her blog. There are a few more mommies/bloggers I follow but I really don't forget checking M.Fleur's blog. Teehee..

Anyway, just checked her blog and she blogged about Good Vibes and Simple Happiness. You can check it here.

I will quote from her blog: "Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back".

I really should keep that in mind. That's one reason why I love reading blogs and making entries. Blogging is my tool to release stress. Makes me happy and relieved. 

#positivevibes #goodvibes

No comments:

Post a Comment