Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wishlist for Johann Lexer

It's Christmas! Yipee. I am very grateful to receive a wonderful gift and that is Johann. He is such an adorable baby. Especially now that he is discovering things little by little. Since he is my son, I want the best for him. May not be everything but atleast all I know that would be worth it. So I gathered up some list here which I hope he receives this Christmas or even for his Christening (though his binyag would be on January pa!) hehe. "Excited si mudra baby eh. Sorry naman."

Ninangs, Ninongs, Tita's and Tito's here is the list:

Dr. Brown's Wide Neck Bottle 8oz. 
Johann is growing and he is hungry for more! haha! Anyway, this bottle is BPA free, Anti-Colic and would not release Vitamins brought by the Infant Formula. You might want to check this website for more info regarding this bottle.

Mam Bottle 9oz.
One of the best bottles rin. Available in mostly Online Stores in Multiply.

Nuby BPA Free Natural Touch Printed Bottle 10oz.
Available in mostly Online Stores in Multiply and in Cash and Carry. Non Drip ang Nuby products so super good finds ang ganitong bottles. Cute for Johann pa! Wag lang yung pink!

Baby 1st Stroller and Carrier
This one I saw at SM Department Store, Infant Section. Mura na cya for a stroller and carrier. May iba kasi, umaabot ng 15k up pag stroller then may kasamang carrier or car seat eh. Hehe.

Tummy Musical Baby Bouncer
Something nice for Johann para hindi cya laging nakahiga. Meron din nito na available sa Bright Starts, Fisher Price and Lamaze. Available in SM Department Store and Baby Company.

Bumbo Baby Seat - Revolutionary Infant Seat
I want to train Johann in sitting up. As I said earlier, para hindi cya laging nakahiga. Hehe. Maarte si Mommy eh. 

HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby with Picture Projection
Found this one in an Online Store in Multiply, specifically here. Compared to others like this, eto, di-saksak. meaning, I don't need to waste a lot of money buying and buying batteries. hehe. It also has three sets of projection images. Isn't that cool? :)


Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym or,

Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Light Deluxe Gym
Both for Johann's Development. Any Play Gym will do. Some Play gyms like this include a pillow where in your baby is to be place on top of that on his or her tummy. So that he or she will be able to see the colorful print of the mat. 

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse
Something like this is available in some other brands. It's like a stuffed toy with music and lights that would make your baby fall asleep. 


Actually, I still have a few more. I went to SM Southmall few days ago and saw that Baby Company is now open. Nagpa-baby registry ako and I've listed there things I wanted for Johann. All you have to do is to drop by their store and ask for my name or Johann's. They'll give you a list of the things I wanted for Johann. hehe. 

Sorry, maluho ang ina. haha. These are just suggestions. 

Correction, some of what I listed here are available in Baby Company, some in SM Department, Multiply Online Stores and Cash and Carry. hehe.. :)

Thanks a much! Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment