Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 2nd Month to Johann!

Yehes! He's already in his 2nd month. I am certainly happy since he has a lot of accomplishments even before turning 2 months!

Would you actually believe that Johann is now crawling. He does that most of the time. Especially I guess, when he is asleep. When he is awake, he does the same thing with full of effort. He really tries to do it. hehe. Plus, he pratices walking, or let me just say, stepping. I carry him in his armpits with a support on his head. And he really steps as if he is walking. Left, right, left, right. Johann's really amazing. However, I don't want to push him so hard on these things. It's just that, he keeps on doing the same thing. He even gets annoyed if his not moving at all. Also, he gets upset if there are pillows that would bar him from moving forward. Hehe.

Anyway, we celebrated his 2nd month @John's. Johann's cousin is also celebrating her 5th month birthday. Went to Southmall to buy a cake for their birthday. And here are their pictures:

Mommy and Johann

Happy 5th month and 2nd month Birthday to Amrix and Johann!

My baby pogi

Amrix Jillary and Johann Lexer

Happy Birthday!

Mommy carrying Johann and Kuya JB carrying Amrix

Amrix looking at Tita Honey

Kuya JB and Ate Ellaine

Johann's about to cry

Tita Jack trying to calm Johann down

Aww.. Sleepy baby.

And again to my baby Johann, Happy 2nd month Birthday! Mommy's so proud of you. You are our treasure. I Loveyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment