Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ang likot na ni Kolokoy!

Few nights ago, I was busy googling when I noticed that Johann's not exactly on the same place where I left him (center ng comforter). I was not bothered at all since it's not really that far from the comforter, parang nasa bandang side lng. He was really asleep that time. So si mudra, net na naman ng net. I was busy again but this time watching videos in youtube. Johann was not crying at all so hindi ko cya masyadong nililingon. But then mom spoke as if akala mo kung ano na ang nangyari. Katabi ko nga pala si mommy sa pagtulog as bantay narin, since John is at work. Sabi ni mom, "Oh bakit anjan na yan?" she was looking at Johann. And he was now really far from the comforter. As in outside the borders na! hehe. 

What I did the next day, I took pictures of him while he was sleeping. By the way, don't be bothered by my son's position. Mahimbing sobra ang tulog nya kapag he's sleeping on his tummy. Mabilis naman sya magising while sleeping on his back. Anyhooo these are the pics:

kumot pala ni Johann yung damit ni John because mom said that I better use it as blanket to Johann para daw hindi magiiiyak sa madaling araw, since John is at work. Baka daw hinahanap amoy ng ama. in fairness, effective!! mahimbing tulog ni Johann.

That was the first batch of pics. Night after that which was yesterday, I once again took pictures at eto yung mga yun:


At same direction pa ang tinatahak ni Kolokoy (that is how John and I sometimes call Johann... hehe). Likot likot na talaga. To think that he's only 1 month and 3 weeks. hehe. Swimmer ata ito si baby eh. So, as natatakot na mudra, everytime he sleeps like that, nakapalibot na ang pillows namin sakanya. :) 

I am just amazed that in his early age, nakakatravel na cya ng kama. haha! Love you Kolokoy.

Q:
1. On what position do you sleep? Why?
2. Do you believe in "pamahiin"? Like what pamahiin? or Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment