Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One down!

Remember my wishlist? I mentioned a stroller right? We already bought it for Johann. However there were changes. My mom said that it her gift for Johann on his 2nd month. I was eyeing before a stroller in SM Department store and it's just enough for Johann. Mura nadin compared to other stroller with car seat/carrier. It was Baby 1st stroller in blue. However, the salesman there told us that it's the last piece. I don't want that since there are scratches already. They offered us another brand which was Disney. They showed us the stroller in blue. It was cute however it's more expensive. Mom compared that Disney stroller they showed us to the Disney stroller that was on display. She liked the new one they showed us since it's much bigger, almost the same design though. After deciding, she bought me that stroller for Johann. Thanks to Lola! :)

 Excited! Kahit naka plastic pa! Haha!

Car Seat/ Carrier

Disney

That's my Mickey Mouse. Hehe. Gustong gusto ni Kolokoy ah!

Baby?? Nawili ka?

Excited so talagang tnry ko with Johann!

Thank your lola ha! =)

When we went home @John's. Kuya Vince commented that it was so big daw. How are we able to bring it in the mall if the car's not available. Haha! He has a point. Pero kaya na ni John diskartehan un! hehe. By the way, speaking of car, Mom mentioned as well that she might buy a car, not for me but or Johann daw. Totoo kaya? Sana totoo! haha!

Anyway, Thanks Mom for giving that stroller for Johann. I Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment