Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

SM's Play N Ride


We went to SM Southmall last Tuesday, February 16, 2016. This is because we promised Johann that we'll let him play in Play N Ride.

But first, lemme show you my #Nyelfie and #MOTD (or Makeup of the Day)! Hahaha!





The outfit above was my first option but I had to change to a simpler one. Hehe.

With my bebe.
Funny face daw cya.



Entrance is Php250 I think? Well, hindi ko naconfirm yan kay John. Ninang and I had to do some errands pa kasi sa BDO so nauna ang mag-ama ko. Anyway, for the parent or guardian, the entrance is Php50. I had to pay also another Php50 kasi I wanted to take pictures while Johann's playing. Too bad lang 'coz there were only three of them playing inside. 2 girls pa yun. So John, Johann and I played nalang. Kami ata ang nag-enjoy. Ang saya naman kasi talagang mag-slide sa gigantic slide nila don. Hehe.





See? I toldya! Ang saya magslide jan!







After 1 hour, we had our dinner in one of our Go to Resto kapag walang makapagdecide kung saan kakain, Savory. We had our usual order.



Fish and Tofu in Chili Garlic, Miki Bihon Binondo, Shanghai Rolls and Lechon Macau
Fish and Tofu in Chili Garlic. Fish was crispy! Yum!

Miki Bihon Binondo, our favorite!

Lumpiang Shanghai or Shanghai Rolls
and ofcourse, Lechon Macau!
Never really checked how much. Pag ganyang usapan, I leave it to John na. Haha! If I remember it correctly, he paid around 1k din. Madami naman kami na-take-out for mommy eh so okay nadin.

We had fun naman. Off kasi ni hubby John kaya family date muna kami niyan and buti nagenjoy naman si Johann. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment