Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thinking of getting a job??.... Not!


I have been pondering on this ever since Johann's 1st Birthday. As you all know, I am a "Stay-at-Home Mom". I really enjoy being a mom. No doubt that. It's just that, there comes a time when in I think about a lot of things like our monthly budget, plans for Johann's future, things I want and need to buy, expenses, and believe it or not, boredom.

I just became a home buddy when I gave birth. But mind you, before that, I rarely stay at home. I enjoy more when I'm out. Now, I'm always home taking care of Johann. He's even more bored than me that he keeps on crying just to go and play outside. That's a different story though. Anyway, it is kind of  boring at home.

I am just too lazy to go outside because if I go out, I usually worry Johann being a handful. I really can't go out with him without John. I am the type of person pa naman who becomes irritable when it's hot. If Johann's malikot, ako din, naiinitan. Hehe!

Any way, I want to work already. For the past months, I have been trying to check for job openings/postings in Jobstreet. I saved a lot of searches. But, I am still not passing my resume. I need a "GO" signal from my hubby.

Yes! A "GO" signal! Well, he doesn't want me to work. He wants me to take care of him but most especially Johann, ofcourse. I understand what he means because as I mentioned earlier, Johann's a handful. He is also so attached to us or more on me, that he cries when we leave him with my in-laws. It tears my heart if he cries like that. Nakakaawa.

Oh well. So far, John agrees naman. Only if Johann is already 3 years of age. He may be handful that age daw but hindi na din siguro masyado kasi madali nang mapagsasabihan. We're still not sure though. Also, John has a condition. If he gets a job in Singapore, he either does not want me to work anymore or if I already have one, I have to stop.

Hay. It's hard to choose. As if, I have. Eh my hubby nga ang may ayaw. Boo!

Don't get me wrong okay? John is not that kind of husband na mahigpit on things. He let me be. Only when it comes to this lang because he doesn't want our baby to be left with his or my parents. Dami na kasi kids sakanila so madaming inaalagaan then my parents are not at home most of the time.

I'm torn but yeah, we'll see in the future. I know whatever decision I'll make it'll be for the good of my family. Goodluck!

For the meantime, I have to deal with it. So far, I am happy. May be bored at times. Buti nalang Johann and John are always there to cheer me and make me laugh more. Teehee.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment