Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Standing..

I haven't blogged for awhile. I just don't know why. Hmmm.. Well, I wanted to share this few weeks back pa. Johann can now stand, holding on to something ofcourse! Well, a day before his 5th month birthday last March 13, he started to stand. I am just so proud of him that I am beginning to worry. Haha! 

Johann is so likot. 3-4 months, he started to sit (not being able to balance) then sit up straight (well-balanced). Then 4-5 months he started to stand. That's why I am proud. Because he can do such things in an early age. However, I am starting to worry also because, by the time he walks... surely, kasunod na non would be to run around.. and if he does, I may not be able to catch him na siguro because he might run away from me na, to play and explore. 

Time flies so fast, but I'm not really hoping it to fast forward noh! Hehe. Oh well, that's my baby!

Anyway, I'm still so happy and proud. Also that, it is overwhelming to see/witness all of Johann's firsts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment