Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

In-Laws...

Have you ever heard of husband-wife fights because of in-laws? Have you experienced being tortured by in-laws? Have you been acting "plastically" in front of your in-laws? Well, those are stories I hear from other friends or strangers who are now living or trying to live their lives with in-laws.

Fortunately for me, I don't have problems with my in-laws. I'm actually happy that they accepted me even with my bratinella personality. I'm really lucky to have found the love of my life that has a family like theirs. Since I really did not grow up being close to mom and dad, I really appreciate my mom-in-law's opinions and "pangaral". She's like my second mom nadin talaga. My husband's family is so close that sometimes I envy them. I really do adore my father-in-law because of his eagerness to do almost all stuff in the house like repairing or fixing and cleaning. Ika nga nila "laking pakinabang ni papa sa bahay". Andami niyang nagagawang mga bagay na malaking tulong sa family and sa house. "Two thumbs up to you papa!"


It's so amazing that even though I felt before like I'm all alone, God still gave me hope through my husband and his family. I can honestly tell you that I have an attitude that is unlikely. But it lessened when I met John... and now, I'm happy that once in a while, I talk to my mom-in-law regarding facts of life and the like where in she gives me advices or lectures that I would certainly treasure.

I am so thankful for my in-laws. Without them, I know, John won't be the John I loved. As I said earlier, I don't have problems with my in-laws, I just hope as well, that they don't have problems with me. :)

I love you both! Don't worry Ma, Pa.... I will also love your son with all my heart, until my last breath and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment